Friday, January 23, 2009

Feelin crafty!

I know its not much but I can't help to be proud of this!!! I've been wanting to make Avery a hair bow holder for her bathroom since seeing one at a fair a couple months ago and thinking, "that would be so easy to make." Sure enough, it took some ribbon, a hot glue gun, and a cute little wooden floor decal from Michaels since I already had the letter 'A' from Ave's baby decor. Avery really loves it and can put her bows away herself.

The big thing is- I think this little project has inspired me for more. I really want to start scrapbooking (if 3 years later is not too late) and more crafts. I'm can't wait to have a house to decorate and more time to complete my own creations (usually me trying to copy all the cute things I see elsewhere)-I love it!

2 comments:

KC Knicks said...

Cute! If only you lived closer and we could do this together.

April & Anthony Callison said...

i LOVE this. too bad tanner is a boy or i would already be trying to make one for him.