Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas=Family Time






Well, kinda late on the christmas post but wanted to write a couple thoughts...

Our Christmas was wonderful. I really loved spending time with my family and it made me realize how fortunate we are to have the time to make memories. Everyone was together a couple days after Christmas as my brothers came back to Texas. My parents bought Rockband for the fam and we all rocked out. I think this is my favorite game ever and I do have to say that I am one talented vocalist.

Avery LOVED spending time with her cousins. Everyday she would tell me, "Mommy, I need to go see Brittany," and I believed her. Brittany is a special little girl and the closest thing Ave may have to a sister and I hope they are always super close.

1 comment:

KC Knicks said...

Tell Avery the feeling is mutual. Brittany loves her and so do I.