Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!





Avery had her first school party today and, boy was it a hoot. I was able to join in on the fun, a little late, but just in time for goodies, games, and dancing. It was fun getting to see more of the friends that Avery talks about and some of their moms.
The little girl sitting by Ave in one of the pictures is her best friend at school, Katelynn. They are best buds and whenever Katelynn sees Avery in the morning, she runs up to her and greets her with a big hug and a "Hi Avery!" It makes Ave's morning and I am so glad she has a good friend to welcome her to class! Every once in awhile, the girls have to be separated from eachother during naptime, as they are little chatterbugs that keep all the other kids up.
I loved being able to see Avery in the school setting and how she interacts with everyone in that environment. I am so glad she likes her school and her friends!

2 comments:

Honeybell said...

I had to grab Jerry and show him your new pics, he agrees with me, you have one of the prettiest little girls ever!

kansaswx said...

I love that little girl!