Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Looking like a big girl




I'm well aware that this blog has quickly turned into an Avery blog...What can I say? Its pretty much the Avery Show at our house, all the time...But, I love it! This little girl of mine is quickly becoming a very big girl...It took some time for me to come to terms that Avery will be 3 in a matter a month or so...But, after strangers upon strangers have asked me "Is she 3 or 4" I'm starting to see/accept the transformation from toddlerhood that seemed to have taken place overnight. Here are some recent pictures to prove my case...Avery desperately wants a princess bike (w/training wheels) for her birthday...She had a tricycle that had a pushing attachment that I would use to assist her efforts. I told Avery she had to start pedaling on her bike so that she would be ready for a big girl bike so we took out the extra piece...And here you have it. She is now "too cool for school" on this little tricycle...I also love this picture with Avery and her pj's...She is usually the morning sunshine on days that we don't have to get up early for school and this is just a classic example.

No comments: