Monday, February 9, 2009

Who loves him more?



I LOOOOOVE being an auntie and I think it probably has something to do with all these cute kids I am lucky to have in my life...

For instance, Tanner, is 20 pounds of pure baby love. He smiles whenever he sees me and is just happy when someone is paying him any kind of attention. We saw him yesterday and he held out his arms for me to hold him for the first time and I could literally feel my heart smile.

I'm not the only one in love with this little guy. Avery is such a great "big cousin" and always wants to play, feed, and read to her baby Tanner.

Who needs to have more kids? I am happy with my share of motherhood/aunthood at the moment and can not get enough of these little ones.

2 comments:

Audrey, Russ, and Carson said...

It's true, being an aunt is the second best thing to motherhood. Tanner is absolutely adorable and seems so sweet so he makes it very easy!

April & Anthony Callison said...

Hands down- I think I have you beat - I def LOVE him more!! But he'll def take all the love that you give him too.

And Tanner's lucky to have such an aunt who spoils him - thanks again for the cute onesie!