Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More Kansas Fun!

This is the best month for us but also the craziest. I was in desperate need of a quick trip to see some of my Kansas people and we were able to go up last week.

Its interesting to me to go back to a place where I have so many roots- both good and bad. I ran into one of my really good friends from high school, that just recently moved back to KS, while we were visiting Crown Center with the kids. That just doesn't happen in a place where no one knew you even existed 2 years ago.

It may have something to do with my parents moving away and now that school is coming to a close- I have this pressing need to "settle" somewhere with Ave... It is not fun moving every year and I want Ave to be able to center her life around people that care about her and are constantly present in her life.

For now, I still LOVE Texas and am excited to advance in my nursing career here. I will just always look forward to my KS trips...As you can tell from the pictures, Ave and her cousin Brittany are the best of friends. Those two girls are so cute together. Since leaving, I have been asked everyday if we are going to go back to see Brittany. SO MUCH FUN!









No comments: