Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Deep thoughts

Well...I just have to write a little about some of the cute things Avery has been saying to me lately. I think this is the funnest age yet, by far...She keeps me laughing daily...Here is a sample of our interesting conversations.

Me: "Avery, what do you want to be for Halloween. You could be a witch, Minnie Mouse, a princess... I think you should be a nurse, like Mommy."

Avery: "No, I want to be a doctor, Mommy."
___________________________________

Me: "Mommy has a really big test tomorrow Ave."

Avery: "I have a really big boo-boo Mommy." (boo-boo is her word for belly button...thanks to Aunt April and yes, she does have a really big boo-boo)
___________________________________

As I'm trying to pull the hair rubber-band out of Avery's hair before bedtime, I hear-
Avery: "Ouch, don't pull my tail off mommy."
___________________________________

Maybe its just a mom thing, but I swear I have the craziest and funniest little girl ever. I am so lucky to be her mom. I'm sure you all will be hearing plenty more in the future...If I don't record our little moments, I won't remember, and that would just be a tragedy.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

he is so cute and funny! I love it! It is great to write those things down. She will love the hear them someday!

Anonymous said...

those are too funny. i'm glad we'll be able to keep tabs on you guys this way since you are so busy these days with school.